First Publication on March 21, 2021
Last changed Publication on March 21, 2021.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
01. Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to recognise User as a Registered User, provide User with product recognition, recommendations, display personalised data / content, and provide User other customised features and services.
02. Conducting research and diagnostics to improve IMCET.store's content, products, and services.
03. Preventing un-authorised or fraudulent activity.
04. Improving security of User Access and Account
05. Easy and Quick Access to own account by User.
06. Measure performance, speed and quality of services of IMCET.store.
07. Approved third parties may also have their own set of cookies when User interact with services of IMCET.store. Third parties include search engines, artificial intelligence, providers of performance measurement and analytics services, social media networks et al. All such third parties use own set of cookies in the process of serving, to measure the effectiveness their services. Such third party policy of cookies will be made available and viewed on their own websites.
08. The User can accept or deny acceptance of cookies when notified by the browser, most browsers will notify Users either to accept or deny. In case of non-acceptance the Users might not be able to access all the services or some services may not work. Most browsers will inform User how to prevent or accept User browser from accepting new cookies, and when cookies will expire. When User disable all cookies in browser settings, neither IMCET.store nor third parties will transfer cookies to User browser. In such case, User may have to manually adjust some preferences on every visit of the website site and some features and services may not work.